Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm With You

It's wonderful watching the donations for the NOCC 2012 Walk grow and grow. We are so grateful to everyone who has been able to be part of Team Chasen. But it is not just about the donations; it is about giving your best gift.
For some that can be sharing the story so more women know the symptoms. For others, it's words of kindness and understanding. Catching up and keeping in touch. Letting no one walk alone.
In 2011, I made the NOCC walk by myself. But I was not alone because I walked with the support of family, friends and colleagues and knowing that Melanie was with me in spirit. This year we walk as a Team. We appreciate your best gifts - prayers, calls and emails - always remembering and showing concern. It's a team when I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment